Sunday, November 30, 2008

“MY EXPERIMENTS WITH LOVE” (reflecting the youth of today)


Hi, I’m……….. (You can call me Casanova). Just experimenting, I wrote a poem and sent it to two girls, my so called “Good Friends”. Here below is the original text of the poem and the replies that I got………..

You, my second love…….

It happened when we were in class 11th

My first major affair though happened in 7th.

In the first case it was love at first sight

This time over I wished we could “make love” at first site.

Hey, I don’t mean it. Now don’t pick up a fight.

One day her (first one’s) dad got transferred,

And she left us all with questions unanswered.

I somehow passed the next two years of gloom and doom

Then came you, wearing “Britney’s Midnight Fantasy” as your perfume.

Thus I decided to turn over a new leaf

So here I am trying to butter the new loaf……..

You are the perfect specimen of beauty with brain

I am a bit ugly sample ---stupid, crazy and insane.

But don’t worry, don’t bother

You must have read opposites attract each other.

Your hair, I love its each strand

Whether you set them loose, or tie them with a band.

Your eyes are deep like a river or a sea.

So it’s not your fault when you find everything fishy in me.

Rosy lips, chubby cheeks, dimpled chin

And everything else better than “MURDER” movie’s heroine

The last line I am not very sure about.

So, only if you want, you can help me clear my doubt.

Don’t jump out of your seat.

If not the warmth, I can sense the “heat”.

For the time being, I have ended my quest.

If you say yes, I hope there won’t be any next.

You are afraid because it is too early to commit for life.

It’s truly acceptable, even I can’t commit that I’ll make you my wife.

This relationship of good friends is fine.

Just add to it-- an occasional movie and WINE.

You know it’s difficult for me to deny when “Katrina” asks for my hand

My dilemma, I hope you’ll understand.

So tie me up, before I fly.

Anjali and Teena are also waiting for my reply.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger sandeep shukla said...

knw wat brother ?
i really liked this ...
lighthearted...:P

February 22, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home